||Specific Epithet: hybrids
||Variety: See below
|Root Meanings: Named for Anastasio Echeverria y Godoy
: Echeveria - see 'Varieties' below
'Giant Blue Curls"
|Zones: 8, 9, 12-24
||Exposure: Full Sun
Water: Little to none
|Height: see below
||Spread: see below
||Growth Rate: Slow
|Blooms: See below
||Flowers: See below
- 'Black Prince' - to 3 inches high/wide. Salmon-red flowers autumn/winter.
- 'Dusty Rose' - best pink depends on light/temperature. Looks better with regular water in summer. Salmon-red flowers autumn/winter
- 'Giant Blue Curls' - to 12 inches wide. Pink flowers in summer.
- 'Irish Mint' - Orange fleshy flowers in late spring. Needs shade from afternoon sun.
- 'Neon Breakers' - to 8 inches wide. Offsets for form clusters. Rosettes are red-violet-mauve, with neon pink, very crinkly margins.
- 'Doris Taylor' Wooly Rose - Morning Sun. Blooms summer
- 'Zorro' to 15 inches, Colorful year around, don't pup readily
- Hardy to 25-30 degrees.
- Outdoors in summer, indoors/greenhouse for protection in winter when temps drop below freezing
|Master List #: --